Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RuneScape's lore even more inconsistent
They didn't consider the spacebar warriors, though. The mystery of Zaros will stay if you didn't read the dialogue! It's why I am so sure that Saradomin and Zaros are still popular. Back in the day, I would've ranked RuneScape 2007 gold such as... Guthix, subsequently Zaros, then Armadyl, Zamorak, Saradomin, subsequently Bandos. Now it's similar to Zamorak, Armadyl, Guthix, Zaros, Saradomin, subsequently Bandos. Not that there's anything wrong with Zaros - I just believe his ideas are faulty and his ego is too big. His doctrine is adequate.

Refusing to gate at the bare minimum with all fundamental quests and making RuneScape's lore even more inconsistent. I would actually be ok with Zanik function as digsite director in the event that you chose not to kill her eternally throughout Nomad's Elegy. It would have actually been hilarious if players that decided to kill her could have Zimberfizz ash as a digsite manager rather. At least it'd make more sense.

But this is what happens when Jagex plain fails to ask players to complete the bare minimum quests for a LORE DRIVEN SKILL. Nope, can't ask players to complete a medium length pursuit with 13 Agility, Thieving and 17 Mining reqs since it's too much. Gotta return at AoD, you know? I only desire Osborne, Orion, and/or Raven would've been involved in this ability, at times it seems like they're the last mods that truly care about RuneScape's lore.

I have to agree. Archeology having content that is quest-locked makes sense. You are uncovering history. History is lore. Quests construct lore. And of course quest requirements would have likely suppressed the alt accounts folks made just to gather mats and they never would have had to nerf the special weapon bit drops that served only to screw over the frequent participant. Now that you have stated it I totally concur. Having a skill that entails quest locked content really makes a whole lot of sense and could provide more motivation for people to perform questing.

I don't have any idea where you are getting this impression from. Osborne has modulated the abolishment of quest requirements, reduced pursuit numbers to their time cheapest whilst cutting the resources to make them sits in on these meetings signing off on all these thoughts. The concept that Osborne cares about RuneScape or players is absurd. He does is says some vacant words to promote hype occasionally in between his different holidays on players buy RuneScape gold. His actions or inactions show he does not give a damn about the lore or gamers or RuneScape.