Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Three People Desired
Therefore it will not throw you in with 20 abilities and an introduction to boss mechanisms all at one time. Sure you could argue revolution is on by default, but it doesn't teach them the abilities or how it all works together. If I had to find the tools for that, that would be great. The same as the network that is lodestone. A big chunk of RuneScape gold has always been figuring it out yourself and with friends. However, the graduality of things being unlocked needs to be adjusted. I really don't now have an answer, possibly after I leave the new player experience I'll.

Thanks for replying! Additionally, love the movies you've got so far, it's always enjoyable for me to watch osrs players providing rs3 a fair attempt. Your points are fairly strong, idk if I would start players on legacy per se, but I feel legacy as a whole has to be eliminated, it only adds another layer of confusion to RuneScape, and was just introduced to ease the pain of skills, before revolution was something. It doesnt serve much purpose now, but that's just me. I am eagar to understand the way your view and understanding shifts as RuneScape progresses, but youre certainly right on one point. RuneScape's intro requires work.

There is a tutorial island, and it will teach you concerning the toolbelt, and how to utilize it. The issue is, you don't go to tutorial island if you don't select"returning player" when creating a brand new account. It ought to be the default option regardless of what, quickly getting players through the basics, then burthorpe acting as a tutorialfor those who desire it, since it will cover a good deal like Slayer, crafting, fletching, etc.Only addition I'll place here is don't recommend the removal of legacy. We are aware that it isn't the hottest but there is a dedicated group of gamers who just utilize heritage (see the legacy just worlds). Even though a small group of players I'd estimate in a 24 hour period around 500-900 players within that category.

What we can take from this is that Jagex literally has to replace the tutorial island and burthrope tutorial using a real tutorial/controlled game environment that's better than both. Rehashing burthrope tutorial is something we've seen Jagex do on occasion but they need to realize that low level gameplay generally is an untended mess. Tossing a entirely new player into a sandbox and trusting that they don't encounter content that's too old or questionably imbalanced is by old school rs gold game criteria, an extremely mediocre thing to do. I don't say this since people ought to vigorously defend that this is how RuneScape is, but because individuals who come from a different match, normally another mmo, will have higher standards for the way their first 10 hours of game performs.