Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you for your patience!
Hello Amp Builders,
Apologies for the issues you have been experiencing.  It was a bit of work migrating the old system to the new and it occurred of several months.  During that time, I managed to forget to reset some database settings.  Looks like you should be able to post new threads now.  I still need to merge old and new user ID's as (most) of you have requested.  I also need to get emails forwarding so that I, um, er, (cough), see them.   Confused

Again, thank you for your patience.
   ---Russ
(11-28-2019, 02:46 AM)Russ Wrote: Hello Amp Builders,
Apologies for the issues you have been experiencing.  It was a bit of work migrating the old system to the new and it occurred of several months.  During that time, I managed to forget to reset some database settings.  Looks like you should be able to post new threads now.  I still need to merge old and new user ID's as (most) of you have requested.  I also need to get emails forwarding so that I, um, er, (cough), see them.   Confused

---Russ
no , Thank YOU !  This site and information is very important to me ( and others, i suspect) .
 I'm glad to see it still alive

Regards
Sam
(11-28-2019, 03:26 AM)sam.morris1963@gmail.com Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 02:46 AM)Russ Wrote: Hello Amp Builders,

---Russ
no , Thank YOU !  This site and information is very important to me ( and others, i suspect) .
 I'm glad to see it still alive

Regards
Sam

Same!